HDA Engineering Ltd. is seeking an individual to join our team in a part time term position to provide clerical support. This position may be extended to a permanent part time position given the right market conditions.
The duties will include creating and maintaining documents in MS Word and Excel, data entry, sorting mail, assembling contracts, invoicing support, handling general inquiries, filing, stocking general office items and general reception duties.
Our candidate of choice will be a flexible and highly motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment with a variety of duties. This person should be a team player who is not afraid to ask questions and can work on solo projects as well. Your knowledge of applicable software applications and attention to detail will contribute to your success.
Qualifications for the position:
- High school Diploma.
- Must have a Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License and access to a vehicle is required.
- Knowledge in word processing, databases, MS Outlook calendar/email and excel spreadsheet software.
- Have a very good working knowledge of proper English and grammar usage and be able to review and correct letters, reports, proposals, specifications and other documents prior to issuing them to outside the office.
- Stock office supplies and run applicable errands.
- Review information from current and past projects, and extract financial and historical data which will be used for planning and scheduling of future projects.
- Focused and goal oriented to manage multiple tasks in a demanding work environment with an unpredictable workload and strict deadlines.
- Must be thorough, accurate and have attention to detail.
- Must be approachable, cooperative, tactful and flexible when dealing with clients, colleagues and the general public.
Hours for the position:
- The anticipated hours are Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 12:00 noon. Hours are negotiable with the successful applicant.
- The wage will be dependent on the successful candidate’s qualifications.
All applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by end of the day on Wednesday, October the 21st. HDA appreciates all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.